Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fucking shit fucking piss.

Just when you think things are on the up, your job turns around and decides to be a fucking ass-hat.
Dumbass co workers/bosses who can't even CREATE A FUCKING BASIC SUM to add up two cells in excel and have to get you to show them.
Yes, this from someone who's apparently a company director. Specifically in charge of budgets and the like.
This certain colleague is also asking that I create paper files of everything I do on the computer. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? I'm not slaving away just because you're too much of a fat lazy fuck to actually use the tools you have.
And when i raise concerns about certain schedules for projects we're meant to be working on, I get told to ignore it and concentrate on something else..

Me: But, I really think this is important and we need to do this immediatel....
Boss: Drop it... Two weeks more won't matter, we'll come back to it then.

Now it's been three weeks and the other parties involved in said project are becoming irate and I'm the one that has to field their angry phone calls and apologise for incompetence i was trying to stop. Which means in this other party's eyes, I sound like a completely useless wanker.
Fuck this. Seriously, this job can fuck itself in the ass.
I'm sick of stupid c-words that won't work or are completely inflexible in their ways.

I flipped after yet another phone call today, threw my phone down and shouted 'Fuck this bullshit. This place is fucked!"
Luckily everyone knows how much of a spastic boss we have and how retarded the situation in this office is so it was agreed that things were in fact fucked.
This doesn't make my life any easier though as I now have to endure a shitstorm of rushed work which I was on track to avoiding before people started making printing out unnecessary shit and putting it into lever arch files a priority. Fuck right off you dense bunch of fucking r-tards.

Grr... If anyone so much as looks at me on the tube tonight, I could totally punch them.

*Simmer*

End violent outburst.

Yep, today I'm putting the 'Rage' in 'Rage and Biscuits'
Normal blogging will resume shortly, promise.

No comments: