Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We're living in the future people!

I found this at work in some marketing material from years ago.
This guy was a tutor...
Nothing says "I'm a man of the future' like a 6 kilogram mobile cellular telephony device.
What a cool cat. So cool in fact, that when asked for a promotional photo, he avoids the standards profile shot and opts for this gem.


Awesome.

Stay tuned for more exciting stuff. I know I've been neglecting this and hopefully soon I'll have the time to give it some more attention.

Until then, imagine what a camera phone would have looked like back then.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

zach morris stylin'!

Come Back Brighter said...

That man is my idol.

Enny said...

Camera phone would look like this:

http://www.hbo.com/conchords/img/showyourlove/fun_cameraphone.jpg